Subject: UFI on the labels
From: "Natalia Gackoska" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 16:37:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

With the end of this year the transitional period for putting UFI codes on 
the labels is ending. Our company has started the process some time ago, so 
we’ve been able to place on the market all products classified as hazardous 
(fiz-chem or/and tox) with UFI code.

However as some products have for example 3 years of shelf life, it might 
happen that in distribution channel or in end professional users there will 
be still product on stocks without UFI label.

I have a question if in such situation does your country regulations require 
relabelling or can product be on the market as it is till end of shelf life? 
What is your approach?

Thank you in advance for reply. In case of any questions don’t hesitate to 
contact me.

Best regards / Pozdrawiam,

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Natalia Gackoska

Country Registration Manager Baltics

M +48 663 260 290

E   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Nufarm Polska Sp. z o. o.
ul. Grójecka 1/3
02-019 Warszawa, Polska

nufarm.com

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Disclaimer: This email contains copyright or confidential information of 
Nufarm. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, reproduction and 
disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited without the authority of 
Nufarm.